Miss X

I am back on my feet again, sometimes not even on just two but on all fours. It shows i am open for a new phase in my life.
May be that has already began without me realizing it. In the first days of this month i met a Lady on bondage ranch, let's call Her Miss X.
We got in contact because She asked me about my Momento. From that day on She contacted me on a regular, almost daily, basis. She got me to talk about myself and at some point we talked about the bdsm-stuff i have. I told Her that i made a listing of all my equipment for a former Mistress and She expressed Her wish me giving Her that list. Unfortunately i had not updated it for some time and i told Her so. She ordered me to update it, asking me when She could expect the updated notecard. She wasn't in a hurry as long as She got it soon ......
I told Her that, due to rl, my guess was within a week. The next day, saturday i was able to be online unexpectedly and not much was going on so i decided to work on my overview. Later She came too and immediately She asked if i was working on my list. I told Her i was and that maybe i was able to finish it much sooner then i had expected. She started talking to me asking all kind of difficult questions, just to distract me from working in my list. Smiles.....
I managed to finish it though and gave Her a copy. We talked some more and She went off.
From that day on She started asking me questions about things on my list and in some cases told me to hand over the manual.
I have heard nothing from Her for two days now. I am wondering if She is just too busy or She is testing me. Who knows, but Miss X is intriguing me.......

No comments: