Nothing much to tell.....

Yesterday on waking up on top of Miss O's glassprison i found Her sitting next to me and two strange girls staring at me. After there had been enough gazing Miss O told me that Mistress asked her to accompany me on a shopping tour, which happened.




The afternoon was boring, being all alone, as as the evening. What was nice was that i met a sister, Tasja. As she presented herself a nice little brat; brattier them me *smiles*.
The rest of the evening we tied to get to a pijama-party but we did never get there.

Since there is nothing much to tell about yesterday, nor about today i present you a pick off how Mistress had me sitting in a dungeon a few fays back.




One has to get used to it and some of you will regard it as humiliating (which it probably is), but my bold head feels pretty smooth and i made the mistake commenting on that fact, so i wonder how long it will take before Mistress takes away my pretty hair and let me go through live being a bold slave. It's a good thing She does not read my diary......

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Hmmm it is sexy ... I think I might shave you first ;)

it is a well know way of keeping prisoners clean !

Eefje Afarensis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eefje Afarensis said...

Diary? What diary? Never seen it.