A small appetizer

Waking up this morning i found myself lying on top of the glassprison, Miss O standing next to me. I think She gave me a taste of what She and Mistress have planned for me.
Miss O took me into the topfloor of the prison. I stood, all tied up, on a sort of grated floor. Everybody on the lowerfloor could see me standing there naked. I could not escape their hungry eyes inspecting every spot of my body. In the meantime my juices, dripping down like Niagara Falls, caused a large stain on the floor beneath me.







After some time Miss O needed to leave and She tied me to the roof of the prison, fully naked with the inflatable plugs worn clearly visible. I lied there exposed and feared that the neighbours might see me....... I stayed there almost all day.




In the evening Miss O returned and we went to the blacksmith for maintenance on my collars. That is where Mistress came to join us. Miss O had some other bussiness that needed her attention so She left. Mistress had an exhausting day and needed to unwind, so She took me to a club, where we lied near the pool and i had to massage Mistress to get the stress out of Her divine body.













We relaxed a little. Then She took me to the main dancefloor of the club where She sat in Her throne, fully de-stressed with me at Her feet.






Apparently Mistress enjoyed Herself: She was so tired and still it was necessairy for me to order Her to go to bed. Finally She obeyed her girl (giggles) and brought me home, where She made me Christmas-decoration.

No comments: