Happy birtday....

Today, 22 february 2009, my sister Eva celebrated her first rezzday. Unlike me, she has a loving family surrounding her and she got sent cards to congratulate her and of course gifts were there too for her. Happy rezzday my Eva, i hope that many more will follow!

In the afternoon my lovely sisters Tasja and Amanda were there and they gave Eva a nice present. The present was fully in line with Eva's likings, but somehow i suspect their was a tiny spot of selfishness in it too. Look and judge for yourself.....













Later that day my love and i bought Eva a nice gown, which she is wearing in the picture.




And this is how Eva says thank you. Consider yourself warned.

2 comments:

Eefje Afarensis said...

Well, sweet Lizje, you are quite right, in many points but one. The dress was gorgeous, my "thank you" ehmm.. very enthusiastic, my girls did have some self-interest (they may get some punishment for that, if they are lucky) and I enjoyed all the gifts and attention immensely.
I am sorry your first rezday was less full of joy.
But your next will be different, because you are wrong... you have a loving family surrounding you now too!
Love you, my Lizje

Annemie said...

Congratulations again my sweet Evie. We wont mention the fact that you have become a year older. (grinns)

Love you

Your Annemie