More updating......

As you all know my sexlife did not exist. Untill i met Annemie and we fall in love and She took my virginity. Nowadays we have a very romantic and sexual life. And not only for the fun of it.












































As you can see it is not all plain sex; we have lots of tender moments. It was the sex however that lead to my current condition: WE ARE PREGNANT!!




Doing the pregnancy test, finding out i am expecting, made us so happy and proud. Personally i am honoured to be allowed to carry Annemie's baby. It is the best that ever happened to me. Love you so much schatteke.
Of course this lead to even more tender moments as my darling wife-to-be likes so much lying om my growing tummy, giving little kisses on it. *smiles happily*

























I want to end this post with a few pictures of me on my musing spot in our garden. We bought some additional land, which not only gave us more prims but also more space. Since the old land was mainly used to set up our home, this plot has been set up as a little park with some nice spots where we can relax.




2 comments:

Eefje Afarensis said...

... Speechless... so beautiful... your love... the tenderness... your belly (*smile*)... that sunset...
Brought happy tears to my eyes.
Take good care of my niece, hear!

Kusje, Lizje

Annemie said...

What can I add to the wonderful words my wife to be has written.
Eh, let me think.......
There was something.......

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!
SHE IS A GIRLLLLLLLLLLL
AND HER MOM IS THE BEST AND SWEETEST MOM OF ALL SL,
MY LIZJELIEF

Thank you for this wonderful result of our love for eachother.

Love you eternal

Your Annemie